Jeffinity

This attitude is exactly the problem with the world.

17 posts in this topic

It is still too hot to sleep even at 1am so I am spending a little time at the computer. I just happened to remember a sickening article I read awhile ago and luckily I found it without much effort. It sure isn't worth reading other than to see how perverse attitudes can be.Take a look.

http://www.askmen.com/dating/heidi_250/254b_dating_girl.html.

I re-read it and i'm not even sure if anger or disgusted is a strong enough word for this type of thinking. Sure it is practical for an aspiring gigolo but just read at how little empathy for the woman/girl this writer has. It is seen as something undesirable because your sheets might need a wash? Or that the poor girl might become attached to you? Oh the horror that would sure to be! Or that she may not be very creative in the sack?

The girl deserves some blame in this too, she always has the option to say no. Just how horrible is it when someone who doesn't even really have any interest in some woman other than a lay would take this from them? Not only are they taking something special from her that she can never give away and will nearly certainly regret. They are also taking it away from us other male waiters too who were not in the right place at the right time to save them from the mistake. Obviously it would have meant the world to those like us.

Please think twice before you get too swept up by Mr. Charming ladies. Guys can be real dogs you know.

At first, I couldn't stop laughing...until I realized this article is serious. Now I know where I can get tips if I decide to become the biggest misogynistic douchebag. Did anyone else notice this was written by a girl? I bet these 5 steps were based on her own experience of losing her virginity. Sad.

It is still too hot to sleep even at 1am so I am spending a little time at the computer.

You need to get yourself a nice Air Conditioner!

Yes, this article is quite sickening. At least most of the comments on the article are disparaging it and its author.

2 people like this

Thankfully, this site confirms that not everyone is like the author of that article. Its sounds like she has some hang ups about not being a virgin herself.

If I thought that my virginity was a burden to some guy I would unburden myself of his presence. My virginity is something that I hope my future husband will feel honoured and privilleged that it was kept for him (and I would feel the same about his virginity). If a guy didnt feel that way I know he wouldnt love me. After all my virginity is a symbol that I am giving the whole of me to my husband and that my heart body and soul are his and his only. If I thought a guy saw that as a nuisance and something messy we would not make it to the altar.

7 people like this

This is literally one of the worst articles I've ever read. Honestly, the stupidest arguments ever...

1. There's extra prep work

This means that you’re going to have to put in some effort before the deed is done and

plan ahead

to make sure that she’s comfortable and completely willing.

Oh, well, God forbid that you actually have to care about her feelings.

2. There's a freak-out potential

When it comes to having sex with a virgin, the potential for her to freak out before, during or after the sex act is quite high. She may decide at the last minute that she doesn’t want to go through with it or she may feel massively guilty afterward for having done it. Because so much importance is put on her virginity, her first time is bound to be an emotional experience, which means that you might have to deal with panic, sadness, guilt, and other unpleasant reactions.

Well, that's weird...Why on earth would anyone be upset about losing her virginity? Maybe because in the article introduction, it was made very clear that it's "a popular male fantasy" and "an ego boost", and so she knows she's just been used by him...

3. She'll likely get attached

It is fairly likely that a recently devirginised girl will expect to have a lasting

relationship

with the guy that bedded her. If you’re not planning on becoming her boyfriend, or at least continuing to date her, don’t sleep with her. It’s really that simple. Very few girls imagine their first time with someone who drops off the face of the earth immediately afterward, never to be heard from again

God, the nerve of these virgins! Thinking that their virginity is special! I mean, what's the point of having sex with someone if you actually have to get to know them first?

4. She lacks skills

Since she’s inexperienced, she’s probably not going to be that good in bed, and that’s a big reason not to sleep with a virgin. There are exceptions to this rule, of course, since there are plenty of skills a girl can learn before she loses her actual virginity. If, however, she has little experience with sexual activity in general, the encounter is not going to be all that

pleasurable for you

Yeah, because that's what's important. Never mind all this "making love" crap, clearly it's all about how much pleasure you can get.

5. It could get messy

There is a possibility that having sex with a virgin could literally make a mess of your sheets. Being penetrated for the first time is likely to hurt her and it could result in some bleeding. If the sight of blood makes you squeamish, devirginising a girl is not for you. A woman’s first

sexual experience

can leave a very unsexy mess to clean up.

I think this one is my favourite! "It's going to hurt her the first time" So what does the article suggest? Make her as comfortable as possible first? Reassure her how much this means to you? No...Make sure you don't use your best sheets. Yeah, because that's all that matters.

xxx

10 people like this

I loved your post Jegsy!

I bet these 5 steps were based on her own experience of losing her virginity. Sad.

Exactly what I thought. People will try to justify anything no matter how ridiculous. It's like most people have some complex about admitting that maybe just maybe they didn't do things the exact right way..especially when it comes to (pre-marital) sex and virginity. There's always an excuse...

5 people like this

That article is pathetic. I bet the writer probably completely regretted her first time and had it with a douchebag, like the ones who are probably reading the article for actual advice, and probably WISHES she waited until marriage, or until she was with someone she loved.

But instead, knowing she cant take things back, is now being bitter about other virgins and acting like THEY are the ones who should be lonely and undateable, and not the ones who now compromise bad experiences by behaving promiscuously as a way of gaining the desirability they should of had during their first time!!!

Sorry to go off one one, but i see this all the time. The girls that usually regret their first experience and are the most vulnerable are the ones that bully other virgins or people that want to wait, because they know that's what they should have done themselves.

2 people like this

I actually liked the article, although it was so stupid and lame.

But I figure if it detracts even a few assholes from preying on virgins, it was worth it.

I read the comments on this article and was glad to see that a great majority of the people were disgusted and called the author out on her BS. She got hurt and feels that everybody else needs to be as desensitized as her.

I firmly believe that you end up with what you put up with and taking from this article, if somebody has this mind set:

If somebody

1- There’s Extra Prep Work

just wants to flop around with you because you'd let them...

2- There’s A Freak-Out Potential

somebody who doesn't value you for your morals and every thought that defines you

3- She’ll Likely Get Attached

somebody who doesn't want or have the desire to love you

4- She Lacks Skills

somebody who looks at you like a cut of meat and could care less that you are letting them into your soul

5- It Could Get Messy

and somebody who wants sex with an easy clean up

then this is what you get.

People like this are the scum of the Earth and aren't deserving of our kind who are the salt of the Earth. Truth be told.

5 people like this

I've written before about men who don't want a virgin. I keep wondering, "What?! They don't understand anything!"

Needless to say, I don't mind a virgin getting attached to me! (Although I will say that if you're just looking to "sleep with" someone, you aren't into attachment.)

People like this are the scum of the Earth and aren't deserving of our kind who are the salt of the Earth. Truth be told.

Not that you're wrong, however to call her the "Scum of the earth" is a bit harsh. She clearly had a bad experience losing her virginity to some A-hole college frat boy or something like that. While it is wrong of her to take out her bitterness on other people like that it does not make her the scum of the earth. Merely a poor disillusioned woman who needs a good man to take care of her and show her back to the right path.

1 person likes this

I like to think I am a mature adult, but I nearly FU&KING puked when I read this article. How jaded it was! Get real. This article is 100% tailored to men who want to just get in, get off, and get out. EPIC fail.

Had a good chuckle over this article and I think / hope it was meant to be humorous rather than taken serious. Bullet 5 had me laughing; god forbid if the man had to clean up any mess lol.

Haha, .....

I was reading some of the comments on that article.

My perspective as I said today in another thread, why.

Why do people act as though virginity is like this invaluable,

Stigma, to be gotten rid of as soon as possible. Why do people say to

"take" virginity, or lose it. Is it like rape, or this like your baby teeth.

Common sense isn't common!

My perspective as I said today in another thread, why.

Why do people act as though virginity is like this invaluable,

Stigma, to be gotten rid of as soon as possible. Why do people say to

"take" virginity, or lose it. Is it like rape, or this like your baby teeth.

Common sense isn't common!

yeah it's like people out there equate still being a virgin to having a disease or something--it really doesn't make sense

1 person likes this