Jeffinity

what lengths would you go?

14 posts in this topic

Would you be willing to relocate for a special someone if they were everything that you were looking for? Say someone lives in another country and it was absolutely essential that you were the one that had to do the moving for whatever reason would you do it? If so what are your limits on where you would want to live? If your perfect mate was across the globe how far would be too far for you?

If I knew that person was the one for me and we're engaged, then yes I would relocate to pretty much anywhere, provided it isn't some place ridiculously dangerous like Somalia or Iraq. It would be extremely difficult because I love my country and I would have to give up a lot to move, but if we're talking about the love of my life, then I would do it.

Hmm well I think I would try to get them to get come to me..I can't leave my loved. Why to much of a family person

If it were somewhere close like the U.S or the U.K probably yes, but I love my family a lot and I would try my best to get him to move to where I am. This is a tricky one, I'm sure if it's love then we'd think of something to make it work.

It depends on how far away it is from my family. I grew up with family being really far away and would like to be closer than 9 hours.

Anywhere, no matter where, no matter how dangerous.

Love's all about putting it all on the line!

In fact...I'd love the adventure of it...

2 people like this

This one is sticky.

I'm not really all that attached to my family and would prefer to live father away, but I also don't think it seems fair for one to do all the leg work and make all the sacrifice- man or woman either one. I feel that if it's meant to be, it'll work it's way out.

But yes, I would be willing to move after a long, hard decision, promises, and a lot of time invested into a man. I'd expect him to invest some time into visiting me first if it's me who is going make the move.

I have no deep attachments to family, as we're few and far between, and may as well be all over the world anyway.

I like traveling, so, may as well make an adventure of it.

The biggest hurdle would be establishing financial stability in a dramatic move, but that would be overcome with proper planning.

Assuming it's not a third world country or underdeveloped in women's rights, yes I would move. Preferably to a foreign country that speaks either English, French, or German (languages which I speak.) I think moving to a foreign country would be super cool and adventurous.

I have no deep attachments to family, as we're few and far between, and may as well be all over the world anyway.

I like traveling, so, may as well make an adventure of it.

The biggest hurdle would be establishing financial stability in a dramatic move, but that would be overcome with proper planning.

Same here. Thank goodness the degree I'd like to pursue could land me a job anywhere and that is a big hurdle I see some people facing.

1 person likes this

Yeah, I'd have to say I'd move anywhere, but...

I'm a very manipulative person, so I have the feeling I could get her to move to me. And if she still had issues about it, say her family back home, I'd pack them up and move them over too.