Sally

Wait A Minute

9 posts in this topic

So I was going through my youtube favorites an stumbled on this from a few years ago....I always thought it was actually a decent message from the PCD because they are talking about him "not gettin it just like that". What do you think?

1 person likes this

Wow! If it wasn't for the mini-skirts, pole-dancing, barely-concealed-cleavage and gyrating on top of a taxi, they might actually have a convincing message!

I actually feel a little sorry for the guy in this, in a way:

"Boy, why you tripping like that? You think 'cause you're tricking you get it just like that?"

"Uh...no? I thought I'd get it because you were showing off your breasts and doing a pole dance for me..."

xxx

2 people like this

I agree with Jegsy. Their behavior in the music video is not convincing at all. If anything, I'd say they are just teasing. Plus these are the same girls who did the song, "Buttons." That should end all doubt.

I think this is kind of like how some girls get mad when guys stare at them yet they purposefully wear revealing clothes.

I agree with Jegsy. Their behavior in the music video is not convincing at all. If anything, I'd say they are just teasing. Plus these are the same girls who did the song, "Buttons." That should end all doubt.

Okay, I just watched the video for "Buttons", in which the Pussycat Dolls show us how if no pole is available, a chair will do instead...

I think when Snoop Dogg tells them: "Now roll with the big dog, all six of y'all on me", that just about sums up the sad state of affairs (no pun intended) we have in the world today...

*sigh*

Right, I'm posting this, because it counteracts that video. Like alkaline to acid. Or kryptonite to Superman. Or keeping your hand at the level of your eyes to the Punjab lasso (that last one is a Phantom reference that I included just for me...)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YyoVIvyHnw8

xxx

3 people like this

I get what you both are saying but I thought that before I saw the video... :P

I love that song Jegsy, thank you soo much for posting :)

Wow! If it wasn't for the mini-skirts, pole-dancing, barely-concealed-cleavage and gyrating on top of a taxi, they might actually have a convincing message!

I actually feel a little sorry for the guy in this, in a way:

"Boy, why you tripping like that? You think 'cause you're tricking you get it just like that?"

"Uh...no? I thought I'd get it because you were showing off your breasts and doing a pole dance for me..."

xxx

Haha, exactly!

I like the lyrics a lot! I just don't like the cheese factor with the treasure chest as the symbol for virginity and waiting. It's just too much for me :P

1 person likes this

Maybe they should have used one of our new WTM wristbands to symbolize virginity and waiting...lol

1 person likes this

Well, I think in the video there is a message "not gettin it just like that." However, I think this message is lost in the video due to how the video is presented and the other lyrics surrounding it. Although, I like the lyrics in the song "Wait For Me."