TheCharmed1Nisha

28-yr-old reconfirms dedication to waiting

9 posts in this topic

Hi Guys,

My name is Nisha. I'm 28 and a proud virgin who has recently reconfirmed my vow to wait after a period of doubt and soul searching. When I made my decision to wait I was quite young and assumed I would be married by now. Thank God I'm not.

Anyway I am going the long haul waiting til that day and I find it utterly refreshing to find so many fellow waiters of all ages and belief systems.

1 person likes this

Hey Nisha - There are probably a lot of us who went through a period of doubt and soul searching. It's probably a little easier to make that committment when your young and surrounded by your parents and peers. Then when you get older, you think "why am I doing this?" And of course then you see most of your peers not waiting. I know when I was your age, there was no abstinence campaigns or chastity rings. I'm glad you made the committment to wait again. It's the right decision.

1 person likes this

Hey Nisha, welcome to the site :). I hope you find the encouragement and support you deserve on here.

1 person likes this

Welcome Nisha! We hope this site will be an encouragement and support to you! :) Glad to have you as a part of the community.

Hey welcome :) It is very nice to have such a big community of waiters on here, very encouraging indeed!!

Very great to hear about your rededication to your vow to WTM, I love it! :)

Again, welcome. If you ever need advice or encouragement just let us know. Take care