miilliee

How old were you/when did you have your first relationship?

13 posts in this topic

I know this isnt really about waiting until marriage, but i thought this would be more apt than the forum about random topics.

So, how old were you?

When and how did you meet them?

Are you still with them now?

Or how are your current relationships now, do you think they may be 'the one'?

- school a guy who sat across from me in class and asked me out everyday until I finally said yes ha he was a bad boy though but really sweet to me

- nope it was very shortlived relationship I broke it off after about 2 or 3 months

- well the last guy I talked to I started thinking he had potential but that didn't last!! :lol: and I never thought that about my ex in college even though I loved him I knew he wasn't the one for me :)

What about you Miillee??

-I was 18.. actually we consider my birthday (my 18th birthday specifically) the day we started dating since that is when I first asked him to a school dance :) but he never *actually* asked "will you date me?" because after that we just kind of knew :)

-I first saw him in my freshman year math class at our high school, but I didn't talk to him until a year or two later.. basically because band and mutual friends :) We started dating his senior year, and my junior year.

-Yep we are still together! We have been together almost 3.5 years :) He will be a senior in college this fall, and I will be a junior :)

-Our relationship is great :) Its tough since the majority of it has been long distance (our colleges are 3.5 hours drive apart so we see each other about one weekend a month in the school year) but I can't imagine being with anyone else! I think we are very lucky to be each other's firsts and yes, I am pretty sure he is the one! :wub:

3 people like this

That's awesome Arabians!! And that sounds eerily similar to my brother and his gf..aside from the distance. Same ages, almost same amount of time dating, he thinks she's the one, etc. AND they consider his 18th birthday their anniversary...how crazy is that!?

I was 23, older I admit but I'm very picky as to who I date. I met him over the Gay Christian Network and we seemed to click and have a lot in common. I was living in South Korea at the time and he lives in the South of the US. Anyways, long story short we did the long distance thing for a while, met in person and things didn't work out. He's a great guy and I wish him every happiness but I would consider that my first real relationship.

1 person likes this

I was 17.

The relationship only lasted about 2 months. But when I look back at it it was hardly a relationship at all, it was very innocent and we were more like friends for the summer, we went to the prom together and went on a few dates. It ended when he went to college in a different city.

I met him in school and finally plucked up the courage to talk to him on the last day of class! I thought he was beautiful, he really was perfectly beautiful. But his personality wasnt what I would have wanted in a partner, he was too serious. He wasnt a bad guy but it was hard to laugh with him I never felt comfortable with him, I guess I was in awe of him.

It was a nice first relationship, there was no animosity when it ended, I got over him fairly fast, I think I kinda felt in my gut that it was never going to last. I need someone warmer, more friendly and more down to earth. I guess that was the first thing I learned about what I was looking for in a guy.

What about you Miillee??

Oh, i havent been in one yet, but im in no rush at the moment, but it would be nice to meet someone by chance soon :)

I was 11 and in the fifth grade. Her name was Erica and she asked me out and that even now is the only time that has happened to me. We dated a few weeks and she was really cool, I had my first kiss with her. My mom kind of freaked out that I was dating so young and I guess she thought I was going to sleep with her and really wanted me to stop seeing her.

I listened and after that didn't date for a few years. I was the first of my friends to have a kiss but boy did I let them catch up.

1 person likes this

I was 17 and I met this girl through some friends. We only dated for a few months but it just didn't work out. The biggest issue was her parents did not like me because they thought my kindness and sincerity were a farce to "win them over," which it wasn't. To this day although I rarely think about it, it still pisses me off. I think to myself, there are a lot of people out there that would not care or treat your daughter well, so give me a bit of slack. I treated her exceptionally well.

Though this was my first relationship, my most recent one (which lasted over two and a half years) I consider to be my first "real" relationship. Though we are not together for several reasons, this was the girl that I honestly loved. But life goes on. :)

Haha I had my first serious relationship when I was 14/freshman. We dated for almost a year, and gosh did I love him. We met just as classmates, he was interested that I knew sign language. Never did want to learn it though, strange :P We broke up, kind of mutually, after almost a year dating. It was really hard for me, but Im over it now and have learned TONS from that relationship.

Aint datin' nobody now.

I'm 21 and have never been in a relationship before, I feel like I have plenty of time, so I'm not rushing anything...

2 people like this

My first and only relationship so far was with a nice girl I met, she worked at the grocery store near my house. I visited the store for like a month, almost everyday just to see her.

I was 19, she was 17 turning 18 in just a couple of Weeks.

We stayed together for about 2 years, but I moved because of my career. Tried the long distance thing but didn't work. I cared for her and loved her, however i'm a "inexperienced" she had been there before. So it was an issue for us, she told me she wished she'd met me first.

I'm friends with some cool people from my church, but i'm really focused on my career. But at heart i'm a "romantic". Anyhow Good Day!