Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
armycop89

23- SINGLE Christian Military man

21 posts in this topic

HEY THERE, such a relief to find this site. I thought I was the last person on earth waiting till marriage. I would love to have good Christian fellowship with the wome.n on here, and maybe even meet who God has for me. I am 23, Male, living in NC. I am a Police officer in the army. I am also a volunteer fire fighter. I am willing to move where God leads. I am looking a Christian female 18-30, never married, virgin,located pretty much anywhere. I am in shape and prefer that the be of athletic build.

1 person likes this

Welcome armycop!! There are plenty of Christians here as well as Hindus, Muslims, agnostics and atheists. That's one thing I really like about the site-were so diverse in religion, age, place etc. !! Can't think of anyone from NC off the top of my head, but I'm sure theyll start popping.out of thr woodwork once they see this.

1 person likes this

Welcome!! I wanna say we did have one North Carolinian but for the life of me I can't remember who it was!

I waited to go all the way to have sex, but im worried because I have done "the other stuff". I have came closer to God and know I am forgiven. I really hope a virgin wont hold that against me :'(

Hey are you stationed out at cherry point? I have a cousin in the marines over there. Welcome to the site..... And atleast you didnt do the deed, as long as you dont make the same mistake twice then your on the right path!!

Hi armycop. you have a wonderful spirit and attitude already evident in your self-introduction! yeah you probably are surrounded with a few more daily pushes at remaining a virgin and committed to WTM, but that's what this site is here for! To help fill in the weak moments and the daily or weekly encouragements and reminders that there are plenty of people out there just like you.

Welcome. Don't fret about the other stuff along the way. You are exactly where you are today bec it's where you're supposed to be :-). Glad you connected to the site and joined to participate.

1 person likes this

Hey ArmyCop,

I'm a voly firefighter as well. How long you been in the fire service?

Sweet man. Welcome to the community. It's tough to stand your ground when in comes to WTM while in the fire service, but know that you're not alone. You'll find a lot of support here.

1 person likes this

well the Military is where it was the hardest. between guys bringging the sluttiest hottest girls in DC to the Barracks.. It was so hard to do the right thing.

I mean i am a Christian, but thoes woman were like the evil woman in Proverbs.. very tempting...

well the Military is where it was the hardest. between guys bringging the sluttiest hottest girls in DC to the Barracks.. It was so hard to do the right thing.

I mean i am a Christian, but thoes woman were like the evil woman in Proverbs.. very tempting...

Very interesting. My best friend in college went to the Navy. He told me that on one end there were the married guys who were committed to their wives, on the other end you had single guys who were having sex with every woman in sight. My friend, a single guy who wasn't into sleeping around, would say how lonely he felt b/c of it.

Hey hey Armycop!!!! Nice to meet you!!!! It's great to see you join and I look forward to learning more about you!! Be Blessed♥

Hey, bro. (in Jesus)

I promise you: you don't want to marry some girl who is going to hold against you your mistakes.

Anyways, can I suggest you be a little more.. Suttle on your search for mrs. Right? It makes girls feel a little bit more secure in your emotional stability...

Also, have faith. :) you're going to meet her... Don't be suprosed of she doesn't come how you expected her to.

Thank you for your advice, welcome to the Site. I am willing to let God show me who I am supposed to be with, but I have standards (Gods Standards) on how a girl should be or act, Prov. 31 is a good place to start the search. And I am subtle to a certain extent, but I know what I want and I will not settle until I find it. I am blunt about things and dont sugar coat stuff.. best of luck and stay strong in the faith.