AngelBrushes

Random suggestion in a text. . .

6 posts in this topic

Glancing over the most recent introductions, admittedly feeling a little older than the average member but hopefully I'm not alone.

I turned 30 recently which brought with it a new set of challenges. I'm the oldest of four, the only one who hasn't been married and doesn't have children. A dear married friend of mine has been there with me through the most recent year and as I read her the ridiculousness of a reply on a dating website, she said you should see if there is a social media site for people waiting for marriage. Interesting suggestion . . . but was doubtful.

Was pleasantly surprised to come upon this site and I hope that not only can I glean from the people here (who again seem younger than myself) but also pass along some of what I've learned in the trenches.

I'm what they call a BBW so generally the thing I come up against is that Christian men, don't really want one and men who prefer woman of . . . size, are generally physically attracted and therefore aren't looking or want to wait, let alone Christian.

Welcome fellow Texan!!! I'm sure glad that your freind suggested this site. Everyone is just wonderful and here we offer each other support, guidance, and lots of laughs. I can't wait to get to know you. :D

Welcome to the site! You'll find people of all ages here so I'm sure you will fit right in here. :)

I'm what they call a BBW so generally the thing I come up against is that Christian men, don't really want one and men who prefer woman of . . . size, are generally physically attracted and therefore aren't looking or want to wait, let alone Christian.

Maybe it's different from where you come from, but I have found that in my church men don't generally look for stick-thin women, they look at the inside and their spiritual side, so don't lose hope :)

welcome! I am almost 34 so you aren't alone on the age thing for WTM. May you find encouragement and support here.

Holdingtohope

Welcome AngelBrushes! We're all over the board here as far as age goes. I'm 26 myself, and the site seems to grow every single day-- I'm sure you'll fit in just great :)