Sophie

What age group do you get hit on the most by?

31 posts in this topic

I don't really get hit on. The guys that have eventually shared their interest in me are usually a little younger than me. I look younger than I am so some high schoolers were looking my way before and I'm just like, "no way in heck!" Lol

I really hope it doesn't cause a problem with guys my age thinking I'm too young for them

Ugh I fear that so much! When nice attractive guys look my way and I see in their eyes a lil interest, I think "he probably thinks I'm a kid so he probably wont confront me.." ugh lol and the thing is I'm in high school and they look around my age or maybe even a grade younger!(but cute)(but but: I'm into someone my age or older :P ) once I get to college it shouldn't be too big a problem since I'll be on campus all the time and id at LEAST have to be a freshman.

I have not been hit because of my age and I do look a bit older than my 27 years. I wished a girl shown interested in me.

I've mostly been hit on by older men or guys around my age (25 under). It's not often but when it happens most of the time it's creepy. Like this guy who told me he was going to follow me on the train to my house :blink:

I got hit on by a waitress at a bar this summer. She looked college aged and middle-eastern descent. I also got hit on by an older 35+ bank teller a couple of years ago.

Men of all ages. But I guess young men do that because I look kind of young. Without hijab people think I'm 15-16... I'm 27.. I've been proposed to few times. 

I don't really like when men approach me on the street. It makes me very uncomfortable. My Dad once said, "you should not look so happy. Otherwise men will approach you. Stop smiling, and learn to look angry."  :lol:

2 people like this