Sophie

What age group do you get hit on the most by?

31 posts in this topic

I have gotten hit on by much older men before. They seem to like the really curvy types of women, rather than the slender curves that young men prefer. A random stranger on the street once offered me $250 to have sex with him. Just want to add that I was wearing an ankle-length skirt and my sleeves went down to my elbows so I was dressed very modestly. That man looked like he was in his thirties, but usually the guys who hit on me aren't just older, but OLD. Like 50+. This hasn't happened often, but when it does, I am completely innocent to it until a friend or mother says to me, "Uh, Sophie...that man was flirting with you." I think it's because I am young but very mature and I socialize great with adults. I HATE the fact that I am a size 12, but as long as I don't have any acne on my face, I am beautiful in a too-curvy sort of way.

1 person likes this

I know how you feel, me and my friends got hit on by a couple of older, and i mean in there 40s older guys not long ago, and they followed us to where we were meeting up and wouldnt leave us alone until hours later on. but i couldnt help but feel like the attention was focused on me the most, probably because i talked the least and they thought that made me seem 'interested'. I mean how the hell can that make a person seem interested?!? ugh.

But i get where your coming from about older men liking curvier girls. Im a curvy size 10 myself, and sometimes il be wearing something really plan, or modest or whatever and i still get comments from 50 year olds :/ Oh well, comes with being a girl i guess.

The only time I remember getting hit on in my entire life was by a gay man who was probably a few years older than I was. Unfortunately for him, I don't swing that direction :)

All ages....bahaha jk. I don't know I don't really get hit on that often :P

Don't feel bad Dodge girls rarely hit on guys unless they are tipsy. The last time I suppose I can say I was hit on was a few years ago by one young lady who came up and asked me "do I know you?" which seemed obvious break the ice stuff and another young lady who grabbed my rear and kept going. Both of these girls were considerably younger.. maybe 15-18 and I was deep into my 20s.

Heheheh, I have no idea... Apparently I'm horrendously oblivious to this kind of stuff. My friends nudge and shake their heads at me all the time because I don't notice when I'm (allegedly) being hit on. If I'm in a store or on my way somewhere, I'm usually intent on what I want and don't really pay a ton of attention to people walking past me or sitting in the same room, etc. I'm also just friendly in general, so I tend to assume guys are just being friendly back. I find the line between 'just being friendly' and 'flirting' to be a bit confusing. On average, I think it's usually guys somewhere around my own age, but then there is also a group of overly-friendly, 60+ guys at my work who often make comments that are... interesting. ^_^

1 person likes this

Don't feel bad Dodge girls rarely hit on guys unless they are tipsy.

Very true. Typically when a girl is flirting overtly with a guy, she is looking for casual sex. When girls flirt, we tend to be WAY too subtle so guys don't notice. lol. And we think, "he doesn't like me," but really he had no freaking clue. Guys are way too obvious if you ask me! XD

Don't feel bad Dodge girls rarely hit on guys unless they are tipsy. The last time I suppose I can say I was hit on was a few years ago by one young lady who came up and asked me "do I know you?"

I've done that before, but legitimately couldn't figure out why a guy looked familiar before :P

Sophie, I've been the SAME way! Someone will apparently be flirting with me and I'll be like "Oh he was just be nice/friendly", and then a friend who is with me is like' oh my gosh Sally, no he was definitly flirting!' bahaha whoops :P :P

I've done that before, but legitimately couldn't figure out why a guy looked familiar before :P

This girl was at least 5 years younger than me and I was in a part of town I wasn't from. I did not recognize her at all, though she was very cute middle-easternish. I should haven't have let her get way without a phone no. I suck :(

Would you consider a really broad smile to be flirting? I was talking with a group and this really cute girl every time I would speak turned to face me and gave me the biggest prettiest smile I have ever seen and always made direct eye-contact. For years I have been wondering if that was flirting or if she was just a really friendly person.

Would you consider a really broad smile to be flirting? I was talking with a group and this really cute girl every time I would speak turned to face me and gave me the biggest prettiest smile I have ever seen and always made direct eye-contact. For years I have been wondering if that was flirting or if she was just a really friendly person.

Could be both! I've been like that and people thought I was being flirty, when it was really me just trying to be nice and friendly. It's like, I try to be like that with anyone, so just because I'm like that toward a guy doesn't mean I'm interested...

OMG. Really old guys hit on me, which is weird, since most people think I am about 12 years old. The other day a man (in his late 30s or early 40s) offered to take me out to dinner in the K-Mart parking lot. I remember once when I went to a restaurant with my friend... this old man without any teeth tried to hit on me. I was horrified.

I don't think anyone has ever hit on me. But then again, I am completely oblivious to such things, so I am probably mistaken.

1 person likes this

It's always been guys in their 20s but it's ALWAYS for the wrong reasons.I even started wondering if it was something wrong with me...

My worst experience was been hit on by an older guy in his 30s while I was only 17. What's even worse is that he was a family friend and a respected leader in church reason I was so scared to tell my parents..

I'm not hit on! :(

It would be great if I was though! All of these sorority girls are very very caliente! There's so many of them too! You wanna see beautiful women come to my University! Maybe if they knew I was waiting till marriage they'd be all over me lol

I'm not hit on! :(

It would be great if I was though! All of these sorority girls are very very caliente! There's so many of them too! You wanna see beautiful women come to my University! Maybe if they knew I was waiting till marriage they'd be all over me lol

With your amazing lip gloss collection!! :o  It definitely must be this! :P  

1 person likes this

Men of all ages flirt with me. The last guy to hit on me was a co-worker right about my age.

Age isn't the issue, its the quality of a man that counts.

I love men of all size and shape, color and age, but its the personality that keeps me. :)

2 people like this

Younger guys and people in my age range have "hit on" me also some older teens. Some were just plain lame(young kid with a cheesy pickup. Another younger guy was flattering but ignores me for some reason at the moment (which bugs me) I'll only talk about one more guy I have more instances though. This guy called me hot in the mall as he walked passed me and my friend and I was dressed in jeans and a T shirt not tight...that one I admit was an ego boost but I did feel "wow that's kinda rude isn't it" (hehe still very flattering :D)

Hmm well I look kinda young for my age, so high school and college age guys hit on me sometimes and it's a little awkward. I did an internship at a rehab center and there was one man who always said I should marry him every week when I came to change the batteries in his hearing aid.

I don't really get hit on. The guys that have eventually shared their interest in me are usually a little younger than me. I look younger than I am so some high schoolers were looking my way before and I'm just like, "no way in heck!" Lol

I really hope it doesn't cause a problem with guys my age thinking I'm too young for them

I don't know if I've ever been hit on, but the few girls who have shown interest in me (or at least I think some of them were showing interest in me) have all been roughly my age (at the time they showed interest in me) except for one girl who I think has shown interest in me recently. She's a girl at my work who is still in high school. I would consider maybe, MAYBE dating a high school senior, but she would have to be really, really mature. Once I'm done with college I would not consider a high school girl. She would have to at least be in college.