All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Today
  2. WHAT THE MOST HIGH SHOW ME ABOUT SOUTH AFRICA!!

I am curious though as to who she says in South Africa are God's people?
  3. Yesterday
  4. This video is more like a podcast to have playing in the background. This is a psychology professor that has some interesting things to say on YouTube about life and relationships.
  5. Last week
  6. The empty basket

Original post written by Celestial Revivalle on the blog "The Master's voice" https://the-masters-voice.com/2020/05/22/the-empty-basket-may-22-2020/ Before I continue with the new topic of end times dreams, those dreams and revelations of a ‘different dimension’ as shown to me by the Lord, I want to briefly share another dream I had this morning. As I share this one I also share some simple but pivotal advice that I practice in my own life. What I advise us as believers to do is this- Learn how to occupy and excel at the various dimensions of life. I can’t stress this enough. This is a very important skill and will serve anyone well who masters it. What do I mean by dimensions? A dimension is a realm, area or portion of something. Take a woman for instance- she has as her first dimension the categorisation of being female, which puts her with half the humanity on this earth. That means she cannot be male, she can only be what God made her. Any effort to be a pony, a man or anything else is pointless and will only end in harm or mental and physical futility. As a woman who embraces what she is she carries further dimensions of being a daughter, sister, wife, mother, grandmother ALL WITHIN HER, to say nothing of whatever particular gifts, abilities, learned skills and anointings she may carry at the benevolence of the Lord. A woman could be so many dimensions at the same time but a GOOD WOMAN is one who learns all of her dimensions and inhabits them well at the same time. That means she is a good daughter to her parents, a good wife to her husband, a good mom to her kids, a good sister to her siblings. She’s a good worker for her boss AND a good friend to her friends. She’s a good colleague to her co-workers, at the same time she makes dinners, helps others, and strives always to be a good daughter to her Lord and Saviour Jesus. This last bit is what I want to focus on for a moment. Dealing with Jesus is not like dealing with anybody else. He is not finite, He is infinite. He is not human and therefore has no limitations on Himself whatsoever. This means night or day Jesus is willing and available to talk, spend time and reveal things to us if we’re available. Any limitations that exist on our relationship with God is not from His end, it’s from ours. Therefore we have to balance the dimensions of human life (all I listed above and much more)- with the dimensions of spiritual life. THIS IS A CRUCIAL STATEMENT. Some people are dealing with sickness while others aren’t. Some are fighting off tentacles of spiritual attack while others aren’t; some remain trapped in poverty while others have never seen hardship. The differences we face in life means you can’t spend all the time in a day seeing after your natural life- food, showers, work or even family. You need to make sure to set time aside to build up and strengthen your spiritual life, otherwise as the time period we’re in shifts more and more to where the spiritual world is more powerful and the natural world begins to fall away- those who invested in natural things will find themselves at a horrible disadvantage while those who invested in spiritual things will find themselves in a growth spurt where they truly come into their own. Can anyone guess what else this means? This means that both RIGHTEOUS spirituality- those who invest with Christ, and wicked spirituality- those who invest with satan, will find themselves entering a mighty growth spurt in the end times. Yes please hear me- as the end times workers and warriors of the Lord arise in these last days SO TOO will satan’s workers, witches and warlocks. His false prophets and diviners, occultic lying pastors who are working with the queen of the sea to perform miracles [no, don’t blink, it’s true. The sea is the TOP SHOPPING CENTRE where many pastors and other five fold ministry cut covenant with the gods and sirens of the waters, then come back to earth to build churches where the miracles flow like wine, where they perform stunning signs and healings that captivate the blind who think miracles is the sole proof that God is in the building. Beware Jesus said, let no man deceive you.] Matthew 24 people: Let your eye never cease from this chapter and let no one rob you of your salvation as the hour grows late and the Son of Man prepares to return. INVEST IN SPIRITUAL STRENGTH, SPIRITUAL UNDERSTANDING AND SPIRITUAL HEALTH NOW WHILE YOU CAN, because when battles erupt it’s not the time to start learning what you should’ve become skilled at long ago. Learn to balance the need to change nappies, to excel at work, to work on your marriage or maintain good health, with the absolute requirement to read the Bible, pray and exercise your spiritual muscles in these end times. I mentioned before, if you have one of those foolish Bibles put it away and get a real Bible- when the spirit of hardship and lack begins knocking at all doors like it did during the plagues of Egypt, satan is NOT going to back off if you’re saying “The Lord is my BFF, He’s the guy with my stuff!” That is childish and very irresponsible to be doing right now, especially when we can see how fast society is falling. Yes I said it, so if you’re doing this please stop it. The Bible is not a toy, it is a WEAPON. It is the sword sharper than any double edged sword, so learn it properly and it will save you when the time comes. Learn and memorise it properly. The real verse says, “The Lord is my Shepherd, I shall not want.” In that single statement you have: (1) God’s promise to be a guide who carries a stick that will whack a wolf’s brains open if it tries to hurt you, one of your lambs, or the ram of your husband, father or brothers. (2) It promises that like a shepherd takes the responsibility to find the next place for his sheep to graze, God will go ahead of you and look for pasture so your family will not starve. (3) A shepherd takes responsibility to lead, feed, oil his sheep’s heads from the flies and ticks that try to bite out their ears and eyes. (4) He watches over them at night and will break a wolf’s face with His staff that comforts His flock. However if you chant the ‘Lord is my bestie, He’s the man with the plan’, satan will show you all his teeth in the most disarming smile before ripping the fabric of your life to shreds so… You decide what to learn in these deadly times. But as for me and all who are with me, it’s the Bible AS IT IS WRITTEN. If you change God’s designation from ‘shepherd’ to ‘best friend’, you will get what a best friend can give instead of what the Shepherd of Heaven can give you. You decide. Now the dream. This is a ‘natural dimension’ dream, meaning it deals with the realm of man not spirits. I dreamt that America became really, really poor. I mean.. POOR. People were struggling to put food on the table and many of the luxuries and delicacies that we’re used to were absolutely GONE from real life. In fact throughout this short dream I kept seeing these letters “WIC” appear in the air in thick black letters- WIC, WIC. [WIC stands for Women, Infants and Children – it’s a low income feeding program for families below the poverty line. WIC is government assistance for female-headed households to buy food, pay for healthcare and a few basic bills. WIC is a thin blue line between starving with kids and being able to buy cheap cereal with the minimum nutrition barcode levels to keep them alive.] I saw America in a great economic slump. Everywhere people were hungry and this made them very, very hard to talk to or comfort. Unlike many places where hardship causes people to soften and turn to Christ, Americans went the opposite way. They grew very despondent and very anti-God; they didn’t want to hear anything about salvation, Jesus or turning to God for help. I saw my hands reach out to so many but people turned their face away from me- nobody wanted to hear about Jesus, and many blamed Him or had resentment. People pushed my hands away and walked away from what I was saying, and overhead the letters WIC* kept appearing in thicker, blacker print as the grip of poverty dug into American bellies and brought the whole nation down to its lowest ebb in history. *I believe God showed me this government assistance program because women and children are traditionally the weakest and most vulnerable in society; the number of them who aren’t self sufficient is an accurate measure of the dependency level of any country. However if even middle class women and families who never had to use welfare before, end up applying for food and housing assistance, or health and financial assistance? This tells me that America will fall into a depth of poverty she never thought she’d ever see in all her days as a nation. I’ll get back to posting the other dreams as we go. Thank you for visiting TMV blog. Shalom.
  7. UFO Warning

Please understand that inside these ufo spaceships are dangerous demonic aliens. Even if they make themselves look human or like some kind of nice creature, they are satanic. Do not be mesmerized by them or their ships! They are evil! Rebuke them in Jesus’s Name. Do not believe anything they say if you speak to one of them. Satan is deceptive and only comes to kill, steal, and destroy. These demonic beings agenda is to kill all mankind or make you take the mark of the beast. Taking this chip will make you ineligible to go to Heaven!! You will no longer be human but demonic in physical and spiritual form. You will not be Jesus’s creation anymore.The Government already knows whats ahead. Accept Christ as your Lord and Savior if you have not already while you still have time. John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life.
  8. Despite the trials and difficult times, God, the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob is about to visit His people, those who put their trust in Him to bless them.
  9. Fallen angels

Extract of the article on the blog The Master's voice, written by Celestial Revivalle. To read full article : https://the-masters-voice.com/2020/05/19/the-promise-of-his-coming-may-19-2020/ The reason earth degenerated to that level is because of the fallen angels. Brothers and sisters, be wise concerning angels. They are not a toy. Nor are they trying to talk to you through numerology. Beware if people say your ‘angel’ will speak to you and tell you things and be a buddy and best friend to you- that’s not what they’re there for. Angels walk with humans to protect them, keeping them safe from the other type of angel as well as demons and satanic attacks, etc. Angels never talk to people unless they’ve been specifically instructed by God to convey a message. They obey the voice of GOD, not you. Do not try to “talk to your angel” as so many cults, corrupted churches and weird online fellowships suggest. Do not rely on Google to set the tone for life, instead learn what the Bible says. The angels in your life take their instructions from Psalm 91:11-12: their job is protection, safety, and whatever else God tells them to do for you. They don’t work for you or me, they work —> for Christ —> unto men. Learn the difference, don’t be deceived. Fallen angels came to earth and slept with women who gave birth to children who grew into huge giants on this planet. These were known as the famous men, the mighty men, the X-Men we might call them today. The Nephilim. The evidence of these beings are all over the narratives of human history- tall as trees, very aggressive, very intelligent, very fast, long lives due to their angelic DNA, etc. These are human-angel hybrids with different shapes and powers and no, none of them are capable of salvation, repentance or bowing to Jesus, which means they are all EXCEPTIONALLY WICKED and HATE HUMAN BEINGS. I know even if I write about these creatures in all caps forever it will never take away the curiosity many have about them, the questions people have: are they real (yes), are they dangerous (undeniably), are they strong (exceptionally so), and what do they have to do with us (everything). Without much ado I announce once again on this blog that the fallen angels [the actual angels who fell from heaven at the beginning with satan and are still alive today, because immortals never die], and some of their ancient children who never died [because they were preserved], as well as new formations of nephilim which satan has cultivated through the years [with the help of men], will all make a reappearance on this very earth in the end of days. This is not a lie or suggestion, it is going to happen for real. I’ve had many dreams/ visions of this from the Lord so let me post one. 5:34 p.m./ April 13, 2020/ Vision I saw the night sky above me turning very fast until the stars were loosed from their places and poured out on the earth. I saw the brightness of stars spinning in the darkness above me in a dizzying circle until they blurred to thin streaks of light, it looked like a DJ’s turntable- somebody mixing the sky into yellow, white and red circular streaks. The sky tilted suddenly and those lights poured down to earth in an arc. It was like a cascade except with stars instead of water. When the stars hit earth each one became a glowing staff, like a bolt of lightning stuck in the ground. They solidified into javelins or ‘spears’ of lightning, each with a leather handle in the middle, glowing fighting weapons of white light with a leather grip that the fighter holds. Many stars fell but the view was focused on four or five that struck the ground right where I was looking. Each leather handle was like a belt with an insignia on it, the owner’s initials or mark of ownership. Looking at them I knew the owners of these spears would soon show up to pull them out of the ground and use them. The Lord spoke to me about this: “In the last days mighty warrior angels will come down from the sky. Heretics, sinners, evil and demonic beings loyal to Lucifer the light bringer. That’s why they are shaped like lightning, so there can be no doubt who they serve and belong to. The sky will pour out occupants of all sorts and shapes but chief among them will be “light-bringers”: shining ones, false bearers of light who also carry another “truth”. Their ‘light’ is nothing but darkness and deception that leads to the destruction of men.” Here is this event in the Bible: Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken. – (Matthew 24:29) ‘The stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of heaven will be shaken loose.’ – (Mark 13:25) That word ‘powers’ is not electrical currents, it means physical beings. They’re mentioned here- “For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against rulers of darkness and spiritual wickedness in high places.” (Ephesians 6:12) I’ve seen visions of blockages these beings set up in the heavens, a horizontal ‘wall’ to block prayers and cast down men’s requests, to frustrate those who pray weakly or without much faith in what they’re saying. The powers sit above that wall which is like a heavy steel floor BUT TO US it is a demonic ceiling- almost impossible to break unless you pray with stamina, conviction and using the name of Jesus. God shows me these things to mature my faith, and I’m speaking them now so we can wake up and know what really goes on where our physical eyes can’t see. Right now the entire demonic council sits up there having meetings about how to destroy humanity, but in the end times they will be kicked out of the sky with nowhere to fall but here. I’ve said many times on this blog (at the direct instruction of the Lord): Demonic beings will come to earth in another skin. They will pretend to be brothers, helpers, “wise ones of creation” who only want to help us out of our primitive ways. They will claim they want to help us to rise to the level of ‘living in love’ or whatever, but I tell you now stay away from these creatures because they eat flesh and blood. Brothers and sisters, these beings will eat you. They consume flesh. If anyone is a non believer here and takes nothing seriously in all the 170+ prophecies on this blog, that’s ok. Ignore the rest but don’t forget what you read here today. In the end times the mythical creatures who are not mythical at all, but are real beings who once walked openly in front of our ancestors before God struck them to death or stuck them in holes under the earth for punishment, will be LOOSED. Loosed means free, under no restraint, broken out of bondage. Here is an example: And the fifth angel sounded, and I saw a star fall from heaven unto the earth: and to him was given the key of the bottomless pit. And he opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the pit, as the smoke of a great furnace; and the sun and the air were darkened by reason of the smoke of the pit. And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power. – (Revelation 9:1- 3) The location of the bottomless pit and many other locations where these beings are kept is HERE ON THE EARTH. Ladies and gents, the creatures of legend are in the far flung hills were no people live, they’re being punished in holes in the ground or under volcanoes as I’ve shared. I saw and wrote here about a huge chained angel beating its chains on the rocks under a volcano to get free. That creature had no problem with the heat under that volcano, it had a problem with its chains. I hope someone is hearing me clearly. These beings will be loosed for a time as part of the end times punishment of the earth, hear this word and believe. The days of Noah had all manner of creatures walking around and it grieved God to see His creation corrupted- that’s why the flood happened. The world was full, not only with what God created but also what satan through the fallen angels created! Jesus said our earth will be like Noah’s day again but many churches don’t teach this. Knowledge has been lost to the church for centuries and is only making a comeback now. Let us thank God that truth cannot be suppressed. It may disappear for a while when evil men try to hide superior knowledge for themselves but, God always finds a way to bring it out. Seeing as we are in the end times we can trust that Truth will find its way back to the light and we who hear it will seek God for the measure of courage required to face such times. P.S. No. We are not escaping into the Rapture before these things come to pass. We’ll get to that even though I’ve already addressed it multiple times on this blog already. This is longer than usual, thank you for reading to the end. May the grace of the God of Mercy keep and preserve you through these difficult times and all the ones to come. In Jesus name I pray for us all, amen. Like, Share, Comment and Subscribe to The Master’s Voice. Click the Follow+ button on the lower right, move your screen up and down til the icon pops up. You’ll get updates of new posts as they go up. God bless you all and take care.
  10. Satanic symbolism Throughout the bible when the Saints of God would purge the land of satanic possessions they would BURN everything associated with the satanic object (even clothes). When JESUS comes the world will be so immersed with things associated with satanism that HE will do the same thing. HE WILL BURN ANYTHING TO DO WITH SORCERY (MAGIC), TRANSHUMANISM, ETC... THAT INCLUDES DISNEY, STAR WARS, TRANSFORMERS, ROBOCOP, MARVEL COMICS ETC... God has NEVER changed His ways. NEVER did He say it's okay to enjoy these things. Don't be deceived❗️❗️❗️ If you are entertained by Satan's toys, you are the type of Saint God is talking about when you read EndTime scriptures where God is talking to HIS PEOPLE, CALLED BY HIS NAME, that are idol worshiping. COME OUT FROM AMONG THEM SAYS THE LORD AND BE YE HOLY. CHOOSE YE THIS DAY WHOM YE SHALL SERVE❗️❗️❗️ If you choose God rid yourself of this vile possessions. NOTE: Some of the images listed as Angel Wings are Winged Disks.
  11. Demonic dolls

12. Earlier
  13. A funny movie and at the same time it points to deep truths about the Bible, relationships, family and how we can impact the world by our everyday actions.
  14. THE SEASON TO MARRY

15. If you read carefully my previous answer, you can see I didn't write that it doesn't matter. That's your interpretation. However I will say this: I believe that if the Most High had thought that the features of Jesus and the color of His skin were important for us to know, He would have put those details clearly in the Bible. That's my opinion and maybe I'm wrong on this, but I take my responsibility of this. And I ask Heavenly Father to show me and correct me if I'm wrong. Heavenly Father insists on His children being focused on the Spirit, that's what that truly matters for Him. "[...] be filled with the Spirit" Ephesians5v18 Nevertheless, I agree with you that it seems the features of Jesus matter for us, as human beings. There are different kinds of Afro hair textures. And some Afro hair have the consistency of wool, like mine for example. Simply because you touched other kinds of afro textured hair, doesn't mean that the consistency of wool is non existent . Here is a link listing the different kinds of afro textured hair: https://blacknaps.org/know-your-hair-type/ I agree. Jesus probably looked like the people around Him. And there are many studies confirming that Black people were in the middle east in Jesus'time. That's why there's a controversy in what skin color was Jesus. Many think he was whitish. He could actually have been brown. Or as you said Olive skin and dark hair and eyes. But anyway, I wasn't there and don't have any proof. But the possibility He could have been a black man is not excluded. What is certain, is that He didn't look like Caesar Borgia.
  16. In your first post you mention what Jesus might have looked like and not look like. You then swung completely around and say it doesn't matter thus making any argument I posted on your argument void and making this thread useless. In my life I have never bowed down to any sculpted or painted image. Not of any foreign gods nor of Jesus. Yet the mind is a curious thing and we always would want to think of what Jesus would have looked like physically. In fact the Bible says we will see Him coming back on the clouds and we would wonder what the face of the Son of man would look like when He looks upon us. Jesus when walking on earth could not have looked Western European. That I agree. But a black man? Definitely no. Afro hair does not have the consistency of wool. I stay in Africa and touched it many times. Our Lord most likely looked like the people around him. Olive skin and dark hair and eyes.
  17. Psalm 91

1. Load more activity