All Activity

This stream auto-updates   

1. Earlier
  2. We personally enjoyed the Bahamas the clarity of the water and beaches were amazing during our honeymoon. You will also find many amazing beaches in Barbados I am sure. We found far more to do in Barbados which is one of the reasons we keep returning. Another thing for us in favour of Barbados is the Carribean vibe, we found Bahamas had more of an American edge to it. Check out https://travelsites.com/ for more recommendations. Have a great time!
  3. Hey all, Mark again doing a 2018 checking-in!

ConGRATS!!!
  4. Birth control/condoms as a married man or woman

As for me, I'm both hands for birth control pills. Some people gain because of appetite changes, and whatnot. The pill does effect some people differently, but if you stick to your nutrition, and exercise you'll have no problems with progressing in whichever way you intend to. You can find more info on birth control pills on Canada Pharmacy website.
  5. WOWWWW, what an experience. That is the difficulty for we virgins and celibate. sometimes we are so happy to meet a man who shares the same interests as us, we really want it to work. But you are right, we have to think with our head and not our vagina. Thank God that you did not let him have control over your body. God bless
  6. Miss you guys

hello hello I'm happy to hear that you got married. It's been a very long time since the last time I was connected to this site. Thanks for sharing your journey. For my part I am still asking God for his help because I really want to do what I know is right, but I am wrestling with my flesh a lot. So please remember me in your prayers. Once again, thanks for sharing your experience and for supporting those of us who are waiting. I believe that my turn will come too. God bless u
  7. Miss you guys

Hey everyone! I miss you. I'm quite busy with lots of married stuff and work stuff but I often think of you and this site and I have this site to thank for my marriage so this place is always fond in my mind. Please stay encouraged in your wait because from experience I can say that waiting is worth it and knowing that you have saved yourself for that one person and him/her alone has that part of you is an amazing thing! Stay strong my people! I hope you are all doing well.:) -NicoleNova
  8. How is this Site STILL standing?

Thanks! Will this work for the profile pic?
  9. How is this Site STILL standing?

@emily1030 Looks great! I think the contrast works really well so good job. Did you also want to make a second icon for the profile pic? Otherwise we could also use the rings and heart you got here as the profile pic. If we decide to use this design, I might need another copy of this without the words so I have enough white space to crop image evenly for the profile pic.
  10. How is this Site STILL standing?

Sorry it took me so long to get back to you! Here is a blue option. I think either the blue or grey could work well.
  11. I am confused about hand jobs and yet no oral sex...would you please explain this?
  12. Justin Bieber reveals he waited until marriage to have sex with Hailey Baldwin

wasn't justin beiber caught sneaking out of a brothel or something edit: yes he was , and he was 19 at the time https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2485218/Justin-Bieber-caught-sneaking-brothel-covered-bedsheets-Brazil-Believe-world-tour.html https://www.seventeen.com/celebrity/a26235570/justin-bieber-brazil-brothel/ he admitted he had a problem with sex too? which i guess can be taken a variety of ways ---I found myself doing things that I was so ashamed of, being super-promiscuous and stuff, and I think I used Xanax because I was so ashamed," he said in the article. "I think there were times when my security was coming in late at night to check my pulse and see if I was still breathing." But that wasn't Justin only vice, he also admitted to having "a legitimate problem with sex," which lead us to that fateful day in November 2013. The then-19-year-old singer was seen leaving a Brazilian brothel with two women after spending more than three hours there.---- did they mean after his crazy drug/sexcapades? so like they waited just with each other after having a bunch of sex?
  13. Have you ever experienced racism?

In Canada i actually met this one old guy who wanted to sell my dad a motorcycle and had written some book which was basically a giant racist mess against muslims Then i moved to Missouri and became a door to door vacuum salesman for awhile while there was never racism directed towards me specifically there was a TONNN of racism towards black people, it was so bad that sometimes they would have to send me in the place of my black friend because they were worried he would get killed just based on what was said at the door it was a typically like 70yr old+ democrat confederate flag all over the house people , but one time one of my friends ended up in a Nazi castle you don't really get to find out sometimes until you are in the house and hear what they have to say it was a scary job lol
  14. Hi, we have the same birthday. I can't remember if I have mentioned that before. 

15. I don't think robbyfine's sponsor will be pleased with their negative endorsement there . I didn't realize that we still have at least one bot operating on here.
  16. I believe depression and other mental disorders are 21st century plague (and it is the first reason of popularity of online pharmacies like Canadian Pharmacy Online . One with depression needs serious support from family and friends, any medications won't substitute love and warmth from beloved people, I know this from my own experience.
  17. How is this Site STILL standing?

@emily1030 I really like this design. It's clean and memorable so great work! I particularly like how the heart is in the middle between both rings. It gives it a message of unifying love. It's possible the heart may come off as feminine to some but I think that's unavoidable because I can't think of any other symbol as universally recognized for love than the heart. Maybe if we make the rings a more masculine color like blue, it could balance it out. But I think the grey background should stay since it provides a good contrast to make the heart (and rings if you change the color) stand out. Otherwise, I personally think the design is great overall unless anyone else has any other suggestions.
  18. How is this Site STILL standing?

@Invincible What do you think about this for the group cover photo? Do you think it will appeal to both men and women? I wasn't sure if the heart would be too feminine.
  19. How is this Site STILL standing?

Okay good. I'm sure the topics won't be too hard to figure out. To be honest, I deactivated my FB about a year ago so I am so out of the loop of any site changes. But I will reactivate once we create the group.
  20. How is this Site STILL standing?

I have a private group with some friends and I just went in and checked and Discussion Topics and Chats were options. I'm not sure how the topics will appear, but I think it will help members find previous posts and discussions more easily.
  21. How is this Site STILL standing?

Wow, I thought FB got rid of groups a long time ago. lol But sure, if groups allow topics threads and chat then lets do that instead of a page.
  22. How is this Site STILL standing?

Have you looked into Facebook Groups vs Pages? It looks like, in groups, you can create discussion topics and even chats. Maybe that's the way we want to go? I'd love to create the background image and icon logo. I'll start brainstorming on that.
  23. How is this Site STILL standing?

It does seem like the sign up page is broken. I just tried making a new account and it won't authenticate the security check even though I did it correctly. We can just make the FB page as a stand alone page without informing people of the forums to make things simpler. The newsfeed of the main page can act as threads where people can discuss topics. Like I said, it's not the same feeling as the forums but it's something. I think your graphic design skills will come in handy for the background image of the page and the icon logo. You can create whatever design you want as I'm sure it will look great no matter what. Take as much time as you need. Once you're finished, I'll set up the page and make you a fellow admin.
  24. How is this Site STILL standing?

I'd be glad to help with a facebook page. I'm graphic designer, so I can also help in that area if needed. Do we know for sure if new users can sign up or not? If we make a facebook page affiliated with this site, might that cause problems with people who realize they can't even use the forums?
  25. How is this Site STILL standing?

Thanks for your guys' confidence in me. Unfortunately, I don't think that will ever happen because Mike is unresponsive. Even if he did pass it on to me, I may not have the time to upkeep everything because I've been pretty busy myself. I only check in every now and then. But at the same time, I am deeply saddened to see this site die off. I've had some really great memories here. I too want to see this place live on and be an inspiration to others who are looking for a like-minded community. I'm just throwing out ideas here. But maybe we can start a Facebook page? I don't think we have one yet. It won't be the same as the forum but at least it's something people can join. I know not everyone has a Facebook, but it's something to think about. If we get enough people on board, maybe we can be admins of the page together? Another idea is doing a podcast. I did a few with Jegsy a while back and those were fun. Maybe we can bring that back.
  1. Load more activity